Friday, September 4, 2009

September is the coolest month because...


Align Center
...it's my birth month.
I always feel special because all self-respecting fashion magazines in the world,
particularly my favourite Vogue and Elle come out in
bumper issue to celebrate my birthday.
I started buying Vogue as young as 13, dreaming that one day I would be
the editor-in-chief of a magazine.
The closest I got was being the sub-editor and later, editor of my schools' yearbooks.
Oh well.

Speaking of the September issue, I wonder if Vogue's "The September Issue",
the behind-the-scene movie of the making of the fashion bible will be shown here.
It would be so cool to watch Anna Wintour, the real Devil Wears Prada
on the big screen.

BTW, love the Elle Sept's issue as well but do they really have to use
Jennifer Aniston on the cover?
Would have not bought the magazine, had it not for the other
great content.
It's obvious that I belong to Team Angelina.

No comments: