Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Resurrected


If there's an award for the laziest blog writer, I'd win hands down. Ever since I started working at A four months ago, life has been kinda crazy. My waking hours are spent fussing over Polar Bear, thinking about losing weight (damn you, good cafeteria food!), playing with our godson, Paxton, FBooking, reading The Edge and The Economist (yawn) and checking out Zara every week so I won't miss any new stuff or sales.

Where on earth do I have time to write lah.

Someone told me that "Eh, you hangat-hangat taik ayam one lah, how come long time never write?"

Kena sai.

Fine.

Since I missed out on making new year's resolution, I can still make one for Chinese New Year. That's a bonus being a Chinese :)

So, I try to do one entry per week ok.

Here's wishing you lots of parties, booze and beautiful shoes this Tiger Year. Indirectly, I'm wishing you lots of money cos without it, how to have parties and buy beautiful shoes, and without good health, how to party and drink without killing your liver, darlings?

Live long and prosper!

No comments: